CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »





Thursday, March 8, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog all about second grade! I'm so glad you stopped by! Now for a little bit about myself. My name is Miss Wright and this is my first year teaching. I absolutly LOVE second grade! They are at such a fun age where they still latch on to "cutesy" projects, songs, and lessons, but they are also independent. Outside from teaching I have taken on the role of dance team coach for the HS Dance Team. I work at a low income IB/PYP K-12 college prepratory charter school in the Dallas area. You may find that many of my ideas and projects are college themed or related to an aspect of college. I am very passionate about college, whether that be my Alma Mater, The University of North Texas, or making sure my kiddos know that college is important and will give them the tools to become anything they want to be. Although my degree is in education, I am also a corps member for Teach For America.

I am addicted to pinterest, so if you would like to follow my boards you can do so by clicking the link below or on the left hard column towards the top.

My Pinterest

I hope you find my ideas and links useful. I am always looking for ways to improve my teaching, so please feel free to leave any feedback or comments about ways you could modify or change a lesson or idea.

In addition, I'm VERY new to the blogging world. I love following teaching blogs, but this is my first try at creating my own. If you find something on my blog you think another friend or coworker of yours might enjoy then please pass along the link to my blog!

Again, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment